Worldwide shipping is 8-13 working days. Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to be processed.
For made-to order products or custom products, please allow 5-13 working days for processing. If you are not sure if your item is made-to-order, it will mention it on the above product page. If not, your item is ready to be shipped and allow 2-3 working days for this process.
We offer free UK standard delivery on all purchases. We use safe and secure couriers and items are tracked fully along their journey.
European & International Delivery
We offer free shipping on all orders and they will be shipped with safe and secure couriers and items are tracked fully along their journey.
Delivery times will vary based on the destination & we can provide a tracking number upon request. For worldwide deliveries we give an estimate of 8-12 working days on products that are in stock, allow 2-3 working days for items in stock to be shipped. If your item is made to order, please check your individual product page for more information.
Contact our team if needed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our jewellery is designed to be worn & enjoyed every day, but we advise a few simple steps to care for your favourite pieces & keep them looking their best.
- Remove jewellery prior to showering, sleeping or exercising.
- Hand sanitiser can affect the longevity of our gold plated items, so please remember your jewellery should be the last thing you put on & the first thing you take off.
- Gemstones can be susceptible to damage by chemicals found in make-up, perfume, hair & body care products, water & even sunlight. Some gemstones may become paler if exposed frequently to these elements.
- When you’re not wearing your jewellery it’s important to store it properly. To prevent your jewellery from getting tangled, fasten any chains & store items individually in a BYCECELUX pouch, included in every order for free.
- When it comes to cleaning, show your jewellery the same love you’d show your skin. Don’t use harsh chemicals. Clean regularly with a little bit of warm water, mild soap & use a soft cloth to pat dry & shine.
To contact a member of our Customer Services, please feel free to email us using the form here.
We're a small team but aim to respond within 48 hours. During busy periods it may take us a little longer, so we appreciate your patience & continued support.
About our Jewellery
Each handmade item features design details unique to BYCECELUX jewellery. Be confident you’re buying an original BYCECELUX piece; the difference is in the details.
Our BYCECELUX dainty necklaces look great in both shorter & longer lengths, layered up or alone. We offer two options: regular (18" length) or mid (22" length).
18k Gold Plated Silver
We use 18k gold plated silver (also known as gold vermeil) for some of our jewellery designs. This process & material allows us to explore & expand our designs further. The gold plating will gradually wear back to silver over time, so please refer to our care guide (found above, under jewellery care) for tips on how to care for your jewellery.