MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you'd like the ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, tighter is better to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm)
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.